Rush Enterprise Careers
Foreman ~ Custom Vehicle Solutions
The Foreman ensures qualified technicians perform repairs correctly on time and on budget. Ensures the service department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
Custom Vehicle Solutions is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Dispatch repair work; assign technicians to mechanical segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
- Monitor and ensure all technicians are clocked on jobs correctly throughout the work day.
- Check progress of all work in process and each repair order throughout the day.
- Review technician repair comments and verify completed and appropriate for work performed on each operation.
- Keep Service Link updated according to Company policies and standards.
- Provide technical support for technicians when necessary.
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost work estimate on request.
- Communicate with original equipment manufacturers understand and ensure compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Ensure quality checks are performed on completed jobs.
- Ensure parts are charged on operations correctly; verify parts department personnel have reviewed and approved.
- Note machine charges to be billed ensure oil gear oil other supplies and sublet repairs are properly documented on repair orders.
- Ensure repairs are charged out correctly i.e. warranty and/or policy repairs.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled