Foreman Mobile Service
The Foreman of Mobile Service Technicians is responsible for ensuring qualified technicians perform repairs correctly, on time, and on budget. Also responsible for ensuring the service department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Dispatch repair work; assign technicians to mechanical segments that match their skill level to ensure quality. Ensure repairs are assigned in an equal and fair manner.
- Check progress of all work in process and each repair order throughout the day.
- Ensure technicians are clocked on jobs correctly throughout work day and to flat rate repair operations as they are completed throughout the day (notate the correct flat rate hours to bill on each repair order operation).
- Review technician repair comments and verify completed and appropriate for work performed on each operation.
- Keep Service Link updated according to Company policies and standards. Communicate updates to service advisor/communicator via comments in Service Link.
- Provide technical support for technicians when necessary.
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost work estimate for every repair, unless directed otherwise.
- Ensure quality checks are performed on completed jobs and ensure road tests are performed as appropriate to quality-check service work.
- Ensure parts, materials, and other supplies are charged correctly; verify parts department personnel have reviewed and approved.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled