Rush Enterprise Careers
Graphics Install Tech ~ Perfection Truck & Equipment
Graphic Installation Technician
The Graphic Installation Technician is responsible for installing graphics for various substrate applications.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Oversee all tasks required for graphic installation emphasizing best practices toward quality assurance.
- Research order and control adequate inventory of graphic installation tools and supplies from vendors.
- Operate maintain and troubleshoot printer/plotter equipment regardless of manufacturer.
- Install vinyl graphics on various substrates to defined specifications.
- Estimate job cost pricing at retail and profitability. Utilize time for productive workflow plan daily and weekly tasks.
- Keep abreast of advances in graphic installation and repair techniques.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months’ to one year graphics installation experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Flexi Roland Versa Works Adobe Creative Suite and other software programs applicable to digital printing for vehicle graphics signage and computer-cut vinyl graphics.
- Able to use calculator computer digital camera scanner. Communicate effectively via phone e-mail and fax.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- A/C license preferred.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled