The Graphics Technician is responsible for designing and installing graphics. The Graphics Technician is also involved in making signs and decals.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Inventory management – order and control adequate inventory of supplies from vendors.
- Equipment skills – ability to operate and maintain “Gerber” Edge II and Odyssey units.
- Computer skills – have a thorough knowledge of OMEGA and other software programs applicable to sign, banner, vehicle graphics.
- Technical skills – ability to design, cut, and layout vinyl on different media’s. Install vehicle graphics.
- Office skills – be able to use calculator, computer, digital camera, scanner. Communicate effectively via phone, email, and fax.
- Personal skills/knowledge – estimate job cost, pricing at retail, and profitability. Utilize time for productive workflow, plan daily and weekly tasks.
- Keeps abreast of new procedures and advances in repair techniques.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months graphics experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record. A/C license preferred.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled