We appreciate that each employee has their own career aspirations.
Whether you desire to be the best of the best specialist and skilled Diesel Technician or aspire to follow a path that will lead you to Management and Operations, our infrastructure and support will provide a path to suit your goals.
Our benefits plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Technicians are set up to be successful.
- A great place to come to work each day
- State-of-the art facilities
- Prescription Protective Eye-wear
- Company-Paid Uniforms and Cleaning
- Annual work boot program
- Paid vacation
- Competitive Health Benefits and compensation
- 401K, Stock purchase plan
- Tool Assistance Loans
- Technician Tool Insurance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Certification Bonus
- Ongoing training
- Technician mentoring programs
- Rush Enterprises growth provides opportunities to all levels of Diesel Mechanics.
- We want to hear your story, please contact us if you have a:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience as a Class 6, 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility
And the best! Our annual Tech Skills Rodeo
This prestigious event brings together the most skilled service to attend advanced training courses to hone their technical skills while competing in multiple categories for the opportunity to earn cash and prizes.
Last year our winning technicians shared more than $200,000 in cash and prizes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disab