Rush Enterprise Careers
Instructional Design / eLearning Specialist
Instructional Design Specialist
The Instructional Design Specialist is responsible fully designing and delivering strategic training programs and projects for Rush Enterprises. The Instructional Design Specialist will work with other specialists reporting to the Instructional Design Manager to create content for all types of enterprise learning solutions.
These projects can include: eLearning courses basic video production program content new class creation facilitator guides and job aids. Working in close partnership with the Learning and Development Team the Specialist is responsible for curating and solidifying content that builds upon the Rush Competencies required to achieve measurable business results.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Participate in the instructional design process from inception to LMS delivery and evaluation.
- Apply proven instructional design models and adult learning theory into the design of training.
- Analyze company training needs and propose solutions.
- Create and maintain engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Comfortably use authoring tools such as Articulate 360 Camtasia and others as the business may require.
- Basic visual design work using the Adobe Suite SnagIt and others as the business may require.
- Effectively write scripts and create storyboards for project development.
- Keep digital project assets organized and follow file naming structure.
- Communicate with project owners SMEs Directors VPs and other executives.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development or Related field or 3+ years of experience in Instructional Design Learning and Development Training Graphic Design Production or related field. Combination of degree and experience will be considered.
- Experience in designing developing managing and measuring learning and development programs via multiple delivery channels (e.g. ILT e-learning virtual blended etc.).
- Experience developing and managing communications and relationships with stakeholders vendors executives and SMEs.
- Excellent technological skills and able to quickly master internal and external systems and platforms. Understand the relevance of technology solutions and apply them to learning solutions (SAP EnableNow UltiPro Cornerstone Concur WebEx Adobe Products Microsoft Office Suite etc.).
- Skilled at collaboration working with teams cooperating across networks a must.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- DDI certification a plus.
- ATD membership a plus.
- CPLP certification a plus.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled