The corporate intern will complete a program designed to make them familiar with aspects of operations with focus on a single department within Corporate HQ.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Ability to physically work in each of the required job functions to obtain a working knowledge of assigned department and become proficient in department operations or assigned function.
- Maintain a driving record that will allow insurability with the company’s insurance carrier.
- The goal of the internship is to provide an opportunity for consideration of full time employment upon successful completion of bachelor’s degree program.
- The intern would be expected to becoming familiar with Company policies, procedures, and working knowledge of the department in which they are placed.
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities and quickly assess possible solutions.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in an accredited four-year university.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and standard business software.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled