Rush Enterprise Careers
The intern will complete a program designed to make them familiar with aspects of dealership operations with focus on a single department within the Rush Truck Center.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Ability to physically work in each of the required job functions to obtain a working knowledge of each department and become proficient in all segments of dealership operations.
- Maintain a driving record that will allow insurability with the company’s insurance carrier.
- The goal of the internship is to provide an opportunity to become a successful candidate for consideration of the New Graduate Program upon successful completion of bachelor’s degree program.
- Placement into the New Graduate Program upon the completion of internship requires a recommendation from the regional manager. Additionally the intern would be expected to becoming familiar with Company policies procedures and working knowledge of the department in which they are placed.
- Work designated hours.
- Support different functions within the dealership as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in an accredited four-year university.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled