Rush Enterprise Careers
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst provides 2nd tier support to end-users for installation, changes and problems related to desktop computer and phone equipment; desktop, host and web applications; telecom and messaging services; and voice/data network services. Resolves most problems the 1st tier is unable to resolve; works with other IT resources and vendors to resolve incidents within established service targets.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Resolve all incidents for assigned systems either thru personal actions, referral to other IT resources or referral to vendors; resolves or escalates according to agreed time intervals.
- Fulfill requests for new or changes to existing equipment/services within established intervals, ensuring the requestor’s needs are effectively met.
- Proactively identifies and takes action to resolve the root cause of recurring or chronic problems.
- Train and develop peers and Help Desk staff in monitoring; routine administration and trouble shooting for assigned systems.
- Participate in the setup of systems and desktop equipment for Conversions, Go Lives and Acquisitions; may require travel and extended hours, including nights and weekends.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelors’ degree and four years relevant experience.
- Additional experience and/or technical training may be considered in lieu of the formal educational requirements.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled