Rush Enterprise Careers
Lead IT QA Analyst
Lead IT Quality Assurance Analyst
The Lead IT Quality Assurance Analyst must be an in-house quality assurance expert with strong analysis and testing best practice techniques for Rush Enterprises applications implementing process automation and tooling decisions about software quality assurance in accordance with Rush IT goals.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Work independently and in collaboration with the technical team in testing various technologies in particular Microsoft based solutions including SharePoint Dynamics CRM SQL (SP SSIS SSRS) ASP.NET (VB / C#).
- Work with all aspects of test planning including formal interviews analyzing requirements and creating test cases.
- Creation and maintenance of manual and automated testing scripts as well as understanding black box/white box testing methods.
- Execute test cases and accurately reporting results and progress.
- Report assign and track resolution of software issues.
- Test defects and providing sign-off or recommending remedial action.
- Contribute in setting the direction to improve test automation and tools set in particular using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Lead and implement standards and best practices as you develop and mature a Quality Assurance Center of excellence.
- As a lead work to mentor and coach your direct reports to adhere to best practices.
- Work with source code repositories and help define and maintain configuration management processes and procedures through product lifecycle.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in related software/technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2 plus years’ in developing and implementing QAC best practices or center of excellence.
- 6 plus years’ experience in software/application test case creation and execution.
- Knowledge and understanding of custom application projects (Building Applications).
- Understanding or have worked in ASP.Net (VB/C#) environments.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle process as it relates to Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience using a testing tools TFS or Jira.
- Experience leading coaching and mentoring direct reports.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled