Lease Account Manager
The Lease Account Manager is responsible for the sale and maintenance of existing accounts for the Full Service Lease and Contract Maintenance product lines.
Rush Truck Leasing is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prospect for new customers via cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailers, or any other means to grow the business.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits and phone contacts, grow the business with these accounts, and perform annual reviews with each customer.
- Maintain receivables with each assigned account.
- Use Outlook or some comparable prospecting software to track customer and prospect activity.
- Turn in expenses reports, pipelines and proposal recaps monthly to the District General Managers and National Sales Manager.
- Utilize all software to assist in the sales process, Lease vs. Own, Lease vs. Lease, Prospector, PowerPoint presentations, and Sales Suite.
- Maintain customer files with emphasis on replacement opportunities.
- Coordinate with maintenance manager, rental department and administration departments the handling of all assigned accounts
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years of experience in commercial vehicle leasing, or similar industry.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled