LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF AN EXCITING GROWING BUSINESS?
Full Service Leasing is on the rise with the need for increased fleet uptime. Today's market is advertising and networking yourself as well as our product. Rush Truck Leasing is a premier provider of quality products and services committed to commercial equipment users.
To be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed, we need the best people. That's why we are committed to hiring the very best people who can help us provide exceptional experiences for our clients.
Our Lease Account Managers are responsible for new sales as well as maintenance of existing accounts for the Full-Service Lease and Contract Maintenance product lines. They work hand in hand with our valued clients to successfully match our products with their business transportation needs .
You will be successful in this role utilizing your knowledge of the lease framework, leveraging your passion and expertise to provide outstanding customer service to increase sales revenue.
If this describes you, chances are you have what it takes to be an incredible Lease Account Manager and we’d like to speak with you!
Your daily activities will include:
- Prospecting for new customers via strategic marketing, cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailers, or any other means to grow the business.
- Maintaining relationships with customers through personal visits and phone contacts, grow the with these accounts, and perform annual reviews with each customer.
- Assist with receivables with each assigned account when necessary.
- Using company provided Customer Relations Management software to track customer and prospect activity.
- Turning in expense reports, pipelines and proposal recaps, as required, to the District General Manager.
- Utilizing all software to assist in the sales process, Lease Rating System, Lease vs. Own, Lease vs. Lease, , PowerPoint presentations, etc. .
- Maintaining customer files with emphasis on replacement opportunities.
- Coordinating with maintenance manager, rental department and administration departments the handling of all assigned accounts
Our Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- Two years of experience in commercial vehicle leasing, or similar industry.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, Full Service Leasing, Rental vehicles, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales and insurance products.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled