The Maintenance Staff provides general ranch work, equipment repair, and wildlife and livestock feeding for our hunting ranch in Los Cuernos.
Los Cuernos Ranch offers 9,600 acres of hunting, on-staff gourmet chefs, relaxing activities including game room, exercise room, and conference room for customer meetings.
- General ranch work including vehicle, water well, plumbing, fencing, lawn, pasture, carpentry, painting, and light equipment repair/maintenance.
- Wildlife and livestock feeding.
- Other tasks as needed by the Ranch Manager.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in general ranch work and equipment/machine maintenance.
- Experience in wildlife and livestock feeding.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled