Rush Enterprise Careers
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager-Email and Digital
The Marketing Manager-Email and Digital will play a key role in driving improved performance of the Company’s digital marketing channels across multiple business lines. The role is responsible for developing and implementing email and digital media program strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional marketing strategist with a proven ability to use digital channels to drive measurable results for the organization.
This is a pivotal role that requires a keen eye for detail to ensure all creative design and brand strategy aspects associated with email paid search and display media campaigns are adhered to while channel performance is optimized through proper platform use governance stakeholder engagement analytics and measurement.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Optimize the company’s email marketing campaigns including messaging subject lines cadence send times deliverability multivariate testing and list segmentation.
- Grow email marketing database and develop segmentation strategy.
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and recommend areas for improvement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Design Technology and Marketing) to ensure timely deliveries of all creative assets are scheduled prior to deployment.
- Own the end-to-end management of all emails includes strategy campaign setup reporting and daily monitoring.
- Manage the Company email calendar to assure coordination with all stakeholders and ongoing campaigns.
- Lead our transition to marketing automation and CRM integration.
- Develop and execute paid digital marketing campaigns including PPC display and retargeting.
- Identify evaluate and recommend new digital marketing technologies.
- Track and optimize campaign effectiveness through understanding of web analytics tools to demonstrate ROI.
- Provide keen analytical insight into email and digital marketing metrics and share recommendations for performance enhancement.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of all digital campaigns.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Advertising or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum five years’ experience in similar role within a fast paced corporate or digital agency environment.
- Must possess a current and valid drivers’ license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work within a matrix organization with dual reporting accountability.
- This role will interact with all levels of our organization so confidence and professional demeanor are essential to success.
- Ability to work with large sets of data and manage some manual tracking code.
- Familiarity with email service providers and email automation programs required (e.g. Marketo SalesForce Pardot ExactTarget or comparable).
- Familiarity with project management and IT methodologies required.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics preferred.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS preferred.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled