Rush Enterprise Careers
The Materials Planner assists in the materials requirement planning process, establishes replenishment methodologies, and coordinates priorities to all supporting departments to ensure uninterrupted material flow into manufacturing.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Plan all inventory parts within responsibility area. Make decisions to release, firm, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, and capacity.
- Place and maintain purchase orders for raw materials within responsibility area.
- Analyze and report impacts of demands on future inventory levels to accurately forecast required material to meet production goals and ensure timeliness of order completion.
- Work with Materials Procurement Manager to expedite or defer materials as dictated by changes in internal and external customer requirements and to meet production and inventory objectives.
- Work with production, procurement, and engineering to review material procurement affected by potential engineering changes and maintains adherence to the PPAP guidelines.
- Plan material requirements for common material/supplies to meet external customer variable demand.
- Establish material replenishment triggers and provisioning methodologies within the production process.
- Utilize and update ERP system to accommodate new configurations while minimizing excess and scrap.
- Work with production in the execution and updating of the master production schedule.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement methodologies in relation to material management.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelors’ Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year university or college.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in the manufacturing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Personal computer skills, familiarity with ERP business systems software required for the specific area of responsibility.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled