Materials Procurement Manager
The Materials Procurement Manager develops and analyzes markets for strategic suppliers with consideration for technical capabilities, cost, quality, source reliability and process improvements. Leads the procurement of material insuring the accuracy of required specifications, prices, and terms and conditions.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Responsible for managing suppliers and sources to ensure effective cost models and service performance.
- Implement “Request for Proposal” system, analyze proposal received, recommend, and select suppliers with management approval.
- Work to effectively implement supply chain improvements and product savings initiatives.
- Negotiate supplier agreements, including pricing, lead time, and payment terms.
- Establish supply chain procedures and practices to ensure efficient operation and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the ERP system is maintained and updated via periodic reporting and other appropriate reviews.
- Work with the sales and manufacturing departments to effectively translate sales forecast demand into plant capacity schedule, limiting inventory age.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred, or an Associate’s Degree with equivalent experience.
- Seven years’ related experience in the manufacturing industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Familiarity with ERP business systems software required for the specific area of responsibility.
- Ability to use a keyboard and 10-key by touch.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled