Rush Enterprise Careers
Mobile Body Shop Tech
Mobile Body Shop Technician
The Mobile Body Shop Technician responsible for maintaining the fleet.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Maintain equipment according to company standards.
- Maintain all aspects of equipment maintenance.
- Maintain the quality appearance of the service truck as well as presenting themselves in a professional manner and appearance.
- Manage inventory control on the service truck and for keeping the vehicle properly stocked.
- Report to the Service Manager and will be assigned duties on a daily basis.
- Maintain availability for after hours service calls and be available for an open work schedule.
- Maintain and inventory the supplied tools for the work required in maintaining trucks/trailers and associated equipment.
- Ensure proficiency in repairs and maintenance.
- Participate in training and utilize that training in the course of their work.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months body shop experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled