Rush Enterprise Careers
Mobile Service Tech
Our technicians have helped keep our company stay strong for more than 50 years.
Our Mobile Repair Mechanics work in a dynamic fast-paced work environment with numerous opportunities for growth.
They are prompt professional and highly skilled. They can assist in many different onsite truck repairs and troubling shooting.
This can include: cleaning maintenance visual inspection removal of parts and attachments. Installation report writing disassembly assembly and parts reuse evaluation.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401(k) and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunities for advancement.
In Addition We offer Our Technicians:
- Tool Assistance Loans
- Technician Tool Insurance Program
- Prescription Protective Eye-wear
- Company-Paid Uniforms and Cleaning
- Technician Mentorship Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Certification Bonuses
- Annual Tech Skills Rodeo
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 5 years' experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility.
- Have a current and valid CDL and Medical card as required by the FMVS.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability is a must.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled