Rush Enterprise Careers
Mobile Crane Technician
Mobile Crane Technician
The Mobile Crane Technician is responsible for maintaining crane fleets for clients and for handling service calls at client locations.
Provide service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Handle basic inspection, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of crane equipment including: Boom Truck, Articulated, All Terrain and Rough Terrain cranes.
- Read job order and observe and listen to cranes in operation to determine malfunction and to plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on cranes trucks, and makes adjustments.
- Perform preventative maintenance work as requested.
- Lubricate moving parts and operate repaired crane to verify proper operation and compliance with OEM specifications.
- Utilize various diagnostic equipment to determine malfunction and utilize available technical information to determine and perform correct repair procedure.
- Perform all necessary diagnostic and documentation functions on the company computer system.
- Maintain equipment according to company and OEM standards.
- Maintain all aspects of equipment maintenance.
- Maintain the quality appearance of the service truck as well as presenting themselves in a professional manner and appearance.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 5 years' experience as a crane technician in a dealership or related crane service facility.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability is a must.
- Have a current and valid CDL and Medical card as required by the FMVS.
- Proficiency with related hardware/software systems as needed to fully execute the duties required.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled