Rush Enterprise Careers
New Truck Sales Representative - Mon. - Fri. ONLY!
We are seeking a New Truck Sales Representative. The position is responsible for generating new customers and developing the existing medium / heavy duty accounts to increase truck sales and to continue our focus on customer satisfaction.
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Understanding and meeting the customers’ specific needs while maintaining our high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Promoting and selling medium duty trucks.
- Writing sales orders securing deposits and processing paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to client.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of commercial trucks and specifications.
- Excellent customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and insurability
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
- Solid time management and analytical skills are necessary.
- Strong computer skills highly desired.
- Outside sales or BTB sales experience preferred.
- Customer Reporting Management or Call Activity reporting experience preferred.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled