Rush Enterprise Careers
The Service Communicator is responsible for handling telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process. Communicate with customers about status or changes in status of service work in the service department.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
- Receive all inbound telephone calls from branch receptionist.
- Answer basic status questions regarding vehicle of customer using SPARCs and through access to RO’s in the business system.
- Refer to service history repair comments labor codes warranty codes and bill hours in processing customer calls.
- Answer other service specific related questions.
- Transfer technical specific calls to Technical Solutions Specialist. (CHQ)
- Schedule service appointments from inbound phone calls. Obtain customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Establish customer’s method of payment. Obtain credit approval if necessary.
- Notify dispatcher of incoming work.
- Run reports as required or requested.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One month service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled