Rush Enterprise Careers
Diesel Shop Foreman
We are seeking a Diesel Shop Foreman who ensures that qualified mechanics perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
Our most successful Diesel Shop Foreman maintain a high-quality on repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality. They also check progress (W-I-P) of each repair order throughout the day while monitoring mechanics' daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- Recruit hire and motivate qualified mechanics.
- Assist mechanics in developing their skills with support of the department manager.
- Schedule repair work and assign mechanics(s) to segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to mechanics in an equal and fair manner.
- Provide technical support for mechanics when necessary.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Two year's related shop and technician supervision experience.
* Commercial driver's license and insurability with Company's carrier.
* Service Foremen - ASE Master Certification program; Diamond Certification Program; Cat Cummins Eaton Fuller or other appropriate manufacturer certifications. Preferred but not required.
Pay scale is depending on exp. = Salary + Commission
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled