Customer Service Representative (Insurance Services)
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for directly assisting Sales Representatives, Sales Assistants and Customers/policy holders with new and/or renewal accounts.
Rush Truck Insurance Services is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Responsible for handling day to day needs, including preparing quotes for policy changes, processing policy changes, keeping detailed records of customer transactions, certificate requests, claim filing and answering questions regarding policies and explaining coverage.
- Quote, maintain and renew house accounts.
- Respond to inquiries verbally and through email or written correspondence.
- Ensure that the services provided are within established company guidelines in regard to quality of service and productivity.
- Assist sales representatives with submissions and binding of coverage to include proposals, marketing, and documentation/data entry AMS/EPIC.
- Communicate with customers relative to completion of underwriting requirements and financing of premiums. Explain policy provisions and policy holder responsibilities and duties. Determine risks and make recommendations regarding risk management. Communicate with customers and insurance company regarding ongoing service, policy changes, claims and customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on outstanding items from carrier or client.
- Collection of down payments required to bind additional coverage or changes to existing policy/coverage. Process customer receipts; prepare invoices and record payments as required for accurate accounting. Responsible for collection of past due balances.
- Maintain monthly reporting on policies/spreadsheets.
- Assist Insurance Service Representative with all duties of assigned Sales Representative.
- Maintain accurate records as required by the agency and the insurance companies in a manner that makes such records accessible to anyone in the agency upon need and in accordance with standard business practice and any local, state and federal applicable statutes.
- Be a source for providing customer education as needed.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree.
- A minimum of 1.5 to 2 years of related work experience in a similar position. May substitute the equivalent combination of education and training.
- Position requires Texas General Lines P & C license. Must be able to obtain license within 60 days of employment.
- General Lines P & C license and/or other specific license required by the State Board of Insurance. Licenses must be kept current and compliant per State requirements.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled