Our Rental Manager to be responsible for both sales and operations our PACLEASE product line. Providing front line contact with prospects, manage a fleet of vehicles, match vehicle availability with customer, and coordinate all aspects of customer’s accounts.
As the Rental Manager, you are driving the Sale of new business and maintenance of existing accounts for the Full Service Lease, Contract Maintenance and Rental Service product lines.
Our most successful managers are able to:
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits and phone contacts while growing the business with these accounts.
- Maintain receivables with each assigned account.
- Work with General Manager and Service Manager to determine proper specifications on rental assets for specific market.
You would also be responsible for the Growth, Profit and Positive Gross Margin of the Rental Department, manage the fuel tax reporting and driver trip record process while monitoring conditions of rental fleet to ensure that all units are damage free.
Additional Job Duties include:
- Prospect for new customers via cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailer, or any other means to grow the business.
- Ensure customer files have valid insurance certificates & approvals with emphasis on replacement opportunities
- Use Salesforce to track customer and prospect activity and manage sales pipeline.
- Turn in expenses reports, pipelines and proposal recaps monthly to the District General Managers and National Sales Manager.
- Utilize all software to assist in the sales process, Lease vs. Own, Lease vs. Lease, PowerPoint presentations, and Lease rating system.
- Coordinate with maintenance manager, rental department and administration departments the handling of all assigned accounts
- 2 years of experience in commercial vehicle leasing, commercial vehicle rental services, fleet management or similar industry experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Our Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Pay scale depends on exp. – Salary + Commission and allowances
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled