Rush Enterprise Careers
Truck Sales Manager
Our Truck Sales Managers direct and coordinate truck sales activities for the organization providing products/services resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
Our most successful Sales Managers use technical organizational and customer knowledge skills to influence the Sales reps. keeping them informed on new products and other general information of interest that will assist them in sales efforts.
You will maintain used truck inventory monitor lost sales and dealership sales history and conduct local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock while studying the market for any other sources available to find good quality low mileage units.
As the Sales manager you will also:
- Monitor current truck market values for retail and wholesale units due to uncertainties in global markets.
- Ensure sales team is informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts including special sales.
- Direct staffing training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Develop implement and monitor a follow-up system for used truck purchasers.
- Prepare budgets and develop profit goals. Analyze and control expenditures of division to confirm to budgetary requirements.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ commercial dealership truck sales experience..
- Commercial drivers’ license.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled