Rush Enterprise Careers
New Truck Sales Manager
New Truck Sales Manager
The New Truck Sales Manager directs and coordinates truck sales activities for the organization.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Establish and communicate inventory control and sales guidelines.
- Maintain and distribute inventory listing specifications availability status and expectant inventory.
- Direct staffing training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs volume potential price schedules and discount rates and develop sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company within budget limitations.
- Specify and order new trucks for inventory in accordance with management direction overseeing the factory ‘pre-billing’ and invoicing paper stream for accuracy.
- Prepare budgets and develop profit goals. Analyze and control expenditures of division to confirm to budgetary requirements.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ commercial dealership truck sales experience.
- Commercial driver’s license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled