New and Used Truck Sales Representative
The Truck Sales Representative solicits commercial truck sales business from assigned accounts and/or through personal and phone contacts.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prospect for new customers in a manner prescribed by management.
- Maintain client and prospect databases.
- Follow departmental procedures in completing truck paperwork using available systems tools.
- Coordinate service work with the service department.
- Coordinate financing and insurance with the appropriate departments.
- Coordinate with supervisor and be available for assigned floor days, required meetings and other appointed times consistent and required to conduct and maintain sales department business.
- Meet established performance criteria as determined by sales manager.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s experience in commercial vehicle or equipment sales; or equivalent training or experience.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Knowledgeable in the area of truck specifications.
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled