Rush Enterprise Careers
The Office Manager directs and coordinates activities for the dealership.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Coordinate office personnel schedules to ensure the office is adequately staffed at all times.
- Distribute work to the appropriate personnel so that business goals are accomplished.
- Reconcile the cash report to the cash on hand.
- Design and maintain organized records storage system and coordinate with Corporate to ensure all documentation is forward to Corporate.
- Prepare and copy daily weekly and monthly reports within the time frame required.
- Handle customer complaints and refer questions from customers about bills to Service or Parts Managers.
- Coordinate workers compensations issues with the appropriate Corporate workers compensation specialist.
- Resolve employee issues fairly and consistently ensuring proper communication and documentation is done.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school education or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience in supervising staff and office support functions.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled