The Operations Specialist is responsible for composition, communication, and clarification of the policies and procedures for the Service Division of the Rush Enterprises entities.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Service related analytics and projects as needed and determined by value and priority.
- Develop policies that would clearly communicate objectives to all levels of the organization and that would be able to address issues that arise in the field as well as Corporate.
- Communicate and implement new and revised policies and guidelines as they develop.
- Maintain accurate documents and all updates, revisions, and deletions and ensure they are recorded and easily accessible.
- Ensure policies developed are not contradictory to any departmental or operational guidelines or objectives.
- Involve operational and/or legal research and consultation in the development of policies and guidelines to ensure policies are in line with the Company’s mission and ethical positions.
- Gather, chronicle, and disseminate functional and operational policy and procedures related to the parts operations in relation to Business Systems, Represented Manufacturers, Business Practices, Ethics and Compliance, Internal Audit Best Practices, Asset Management, and any other areas as communicated.
- Prioritize, create, publish, distribute the Company’s policies, measure attestation, and work with the Corporate staff to develop and update.
- Create and maintain a centralized, searchable database of divisional policies and procedures.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year relevant business/dealer operational related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be computer literate; possess a strong understanding and use of Microsoft Office programs.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled