Rush Enterprise Careers
Entry-Level Outside Insurance Sales Rep.
Outside Insurance Sales Representative
The Outside Insurance Sales Representative solicits and sells new insurance coverage and renewals for commercial vehicle insurance needs. This is an entry level position with an opportunity for growth.
RTIS Truck Insurance is an independent commercial transportation insurance retailer specializing in providing insurance protection for the transportation industry. We offer one-on-one training and mentor programs.
We are a division of Rush Enterprises who is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. ATIS is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Solicit insurance business from accounts through personal and phone contacts.
- Identify coverage needs and prepare price quotations for new and renewal customers.
- Complete contract documents and supporting paperwork to finalize insurance policies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Maintain client and prospect databases.
- Serve as a public relations liaison for the agency.
- Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters in the lines of business we offer to our clients.
- Coordinate insurance needs with truck sales staff.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3 months experience.
- Appropriate insurance license to sell physical damage credit life and other products required. Will be able to provide assistance in obtaining appropriate licenses.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled