The painter is responsible for refinishing vehicles to meet pre-accident condition or industry standards of quality for the dealer’s body shop.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimates cost of repairs. Report any hidden damage and lost or broken parts to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain spray booth and mixing equipment. Keep mixing room in good working condition.
- Check body repairs before primersurfacer is applied.
- Color match (tint) and mix paint.
- Clean grease and dirt from product.
- Apply masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Fill cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ experience in commercial vehicle painting and refinishing.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled