Rush Enterprise Careers
Parts Sales Rep- Fleet Sales
Parts Sales Representative – Fleet Sales
The Parts Sales Representative coordinates parts sales to specific special customers designated as “Fleets” by local management in a region. Determines the availability of parts throughout the region and nationally to best serve customer demands and coordinate the logistics of those orders. Maintains a relationship with specific accounts in a manner that maximizes sales and profits.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Sell parts to all designated/assigned “Fleet” customers in the assigned region through the phone or through direct communications from customers via other telecommunication methods.
- Make sure all external and internal requests for parts are billed on a parts ticket. Must make sure any special billing requirements like 3rd party customer billing systems are met according to the fleet customers’ needs.
- Keep orderly records of all orders and special order parts through a shared database program. Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment delivery or pick-up at the proper store.
- Solicit specific “Fleet” customers and any assigned accounts by phone to promote various parts marketing activities.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ parts counter or parts phone room experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in researching parts in multiple OEM systems preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled