Rush Enterprise Careers
The Parts Driver is responsible for delivering parts to customers and for picking up parts from suppliers for the dealership.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Pick up and delivers parts to customer wholesale accounts and suppliers.
- Check before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Assist with pulling customer order(s) when requested.
- Verify that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request recipient’s signature on each delivery entry.
- Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and retail accounts.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience customer and delivery services.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled