Rush Enterprise Careers
Parts Counter Sales
Parts Sales Associate – Front Counter
Our Parts Counter Representatives assist both internal and external customers with solutions for their trucking needs. With opportunities from Entry Level to Experienced this role is designed for a motivated and career-minded individual who wants the potential to earn more with the increase of knowledge and responsibility.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service for our retail parts business customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our Service department.
- Greet customers and assist in parts selection.
- Answer questions provide price quotes inform of companion part requirements and specials in-person and over the phone.
- Keep customers informed on status of special order and back-order parts.
- Receive locate bill and fulfill orders.
- Handle customer returns.
- Assist mechanics with acquiring parts.
- Locate and secure parts from various vendors for shop jobs.
- Help control and maintain inventory.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months’ experience in over the counter sales preferably in a dealership or service setting environment.
- Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking software.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled