Rush Enterprise Careers
Phone Room Parts Sales Representative
If you are a competitive detailed dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems we are seeking the best and brightest Parts Phone Room Representative to take our Sales department to the next level.
Parts Phone Room Representatives provide an integrated one-stop shop for sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty truck consumers. We also offer parts for construction equipment aftermarket parts service body shop capabilities chrome accessories and tires.
* 3+ years’ experience in heavy truck parts
* Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking software.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Set up orders for daily shipment delivery or pick-up.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders invoices insurance estimates and special order parts.
- Issue credit for parts returned ensuring that the original invoice or its number is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Our Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
If you have passion and expertise in account development and management RUSH is the company for you.
Pay scale depends on exp.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled