Rush Enterprise Careers
The Parts Manager directs and coordinates the actives of personnel engaged in purchasing and distributing parts and supplies.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Establish inventory controls levels and balances them for maximum turnover.
- Establish policies and procedures to maximize inventory security and minimize loss.
- Build loyal clientele foster good relationships with customers.
- Set and obtain sales and profit objectives.
- Prepare and administer the annual operating budget.
- Complete commission for parts counter sales staff.
- Centralize purchasing.
- Assist in collecting past due accounts.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ parts inventory experience in a dealership environment.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled