Rush Enterprise Careers
Parts Sales Rep- Front Counter
Parts Sales Representative – Front Counter
The Parts Sales Representative sells commercial vehicle and equipment parts to external customers via the counter or over the phone.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months’ experience in over the counter sales, preferably in a dealership or service setting environment.
- Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking software.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled