Rush Enterprise Careers
Parts Manager-CNG Aftermarket
Parts Manager-CNG Aftermarket
The Parts Manager-CNG Aftermarket directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in purchasing and distributing parts and supplies in the organization.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a vertically-integrated provider of fuel system solutions, featuring state-of-the-art engineering, design and manufacturing processes, complete system installation capabilities, and the industry’s most comprehensive sales, service, and support network. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Set and obtain sales and profit objectives; control expenses and costs.
- Forecast goals and objectives and works towards attaining them.
- Build loyal clientele, fosters good relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business. Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Initiate and follow through on plans, programs and objectives to meet overall company goals.
- Liaise with the service department, sales, and production managers to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for respective jobs.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Establish inventory controls, levels and balances them for maximum turnover.
- Establish policies and procedures to maximize inventory security and minimize loss.
- Develop advertising campaigns; maximize manufacturer’s co-op advertising.
- Analyze market and delivery conditions to determine present and future parts availability and prepares market analysis reports.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have familiarity with CNG components.
- Appropriate manufacturer training.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
General accounting knowledge and inventory management skills well rounded knowledge of dealership computer systems and programs.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled