Rush Enterprise Careers
The Parts Dispatcher is responsible for supporting the Parts department and the delivery of parts via the parts drivers and special deliveries.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Route the drivers for the most efficient deliveries while meeting customer needs on normal deliveries.
- Verification of the parts pulled are correct per invoice (randomly spot check).
- Coordinate between the Inside Reps, Outside Sales Reps and the drivers for special deliveries and pickups of buy outs from vendors.
- Verify vehicle inspections are done weekly.
- Issue the purchase orders for vehicle maintenance and verifying the repairs that need to be made.
- Follow up with customers calls on ETA of their delivery.
- Assist the warehouse and drivers on finding parts that are not in location.
- Verification that the drivers have properly secured their load.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled