Rush Enterprise Careers
Parts Tech - Perfection
The Parts Technician is qualified to perform mechanical repair and maintenance on equipment, with help of proper manuals, report writing and the disassembly, assembly; parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
Perfection Equipment is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Read job order and plan work procedures.
- Build hose and cable assemblies.
- Build or repair power take-offs and hydraulic pumps.
- Clean and maintain hose and cable departments on a daily basis.
- Clean and maintain power take off room on a daily basis.
- Ensure hard cards/reviews and the work orders are filed the day work is completed.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year equipment mechanical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use hand tools and air impact wrench.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled