Our Parts Delivery Drivers work delivering parts to local dealerships and repair shops to replenish inventory. Pulling selected parts from inventory, you may take several orders at once in a given area and make all the deliveries on one run.
There is Customer Service at Every STOP!
Our Parts Delivery Drivers maintain friendly, courteous relationships that encourage repeat business. Making good deliverers builds rapport with local repair shops.
At every point of delivery, the parts delivery driver becomes a customer service representative. Customer service begins with accurate order pulling and efficient delivery, though safe driving is important.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* 2 yrs. experience customer and delivery services.
* Must have valid driver's license and be insurable.
* Valid CDL preferred *Not required.
- Pick up and delivers parts to customer, wholesale accounts, and suppliers.
- Check before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Assist with pulling customer order(s) when requested.
- Verify that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to the customer.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled