The Parts Clerk assists with inventory issues, coding of paperwork, and issuing purchase orders for expenses.
Custom Vehicle Solutions is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Match and code all paperwork for dealership.
- Order parts stock and special orders.
- Keep track of returns to vendors.
- Schedule core returns with vendors.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Assist in inventory duties.
- Keep miscellaneous purchase orders up to date.
- Assist external customers in purchasing parts.
- Order and supply parts to technicians.
- Warehouse and Inventory duties.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ clerical or inventory experience.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled