We are seeking a competitive Parts Manager to be engaged in providing front line contact and coordinating the activities of the team members engaged in purchasing and distributing our parts and supplies.
Our Most Successful Parts Managers maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits and phone contacts while growing the business.
Your daily activities will involve:
- Establishing inventory levels and balance them to maximize turnover while imparting policies and procedures to capitalize on inventory security and minimize loss.
- Build loyal clientele, foster good relationships with our Ford customers.
- Set and obtain sales and profit.
- Prepare and administer the annual operating budget.
- Complete commission for parts counter sales staff.
- Centralize purchasing.
- Assist in collecting past due accounts.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ parts inventory experience in a dealership environment.
- Ford parts knowledge preferred
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission
Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled