We are seeking a Parts Phone Room Sales Rep. who sells parts to customers within an assigned territory through orders received on the phone or otherwise as determined by the manager.
Rush Truck Centers are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird
- Determine the availability of parts to best serve customer demands and coordinate the logistics of orders.
- Field incoming calls from outside customers and department salespeople.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up at appropriate location.
- Make sure all external and internal requests for parts are billed on a parts ticket.
- Keep orderly records of all orders and special-order parts.
- Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Solicit customers calling into the location, and assigned accounts, by phone to promote various parts marketing activities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ parts counter or parts phone room experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in researching parts in multiple OEM systems preferred.
Pay Scale is based on exp.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
We have Training and Growth Potential.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled