Parts Sales Representative – Phone Room
The Parts Sales Representative sells parts to customers within an assigned territory through orders received on the phone or otherwise as determined by the manager.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Solicit customers calling into the location, and assigned accounts, by phone to promote various parts marketing activities.
- Determine the availability of parts to best serve customer demands and coordinate the logistics of orders.
- Field incoming calls from outside customers and department salespeople.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up at appropriate location.
- Make sure all external and internal requests for parts are billed on a parts ticket.
- Keep orderly records of all orders and special order parts.
- Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ parts counter or parts phone room experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in researching parts in multiple OEM systems preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled