The Parts Sales Representative services the back counter to ensure the technicians have the parts available to fulfill service orders.
- Set up order requests from technician work orders.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Ensure all parts requested are billed on service repair order.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that the inventory system can be updated and parts restocked.
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled