We are seeking a Porter that maintains a clean, safe working environment for employees and customers.
- Must want to work in a team environment.
- Deliver customers to home, office and deliver customer's trucks when required.
- Sweep and mop shop bays when empty.
- Wash and detail trucks.
- Empty inside and outside trashcans.
- Assist technicians in cleaning up waste and oil spills.
- Dispose of used engine fluids, filters, and air cleaners.
- Separate and remove steel and aluminum.
- High school education or general education degree (GED).
- Three months' experience.
- Commercial drivers' license Class B and insurability.
- Ability to use hand tools and air impact wrench
- Ability to use forklifts.
- Working knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous material disposal.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled