Rush Enterprise Careers
This technician position performs required inspection adjustment and functional testing of vehicles and equipment being made ready for sale lease or assignment. incoming inspection for damages and/or missing parts and completion of the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer; performing maintenance and/or correction procedures; collection and retention of related documents and manuals; verifying updating or annotating bills of materials and equipment lists performing warranty repairs as directed and providing timely feedback to lead person.
Custom Vehicle Solutions is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Perform incoming inspections for damages and/or missing parts and completion of the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer.
- Perform maintenance and/or correction procedures collection and retention of related documents and manuals.
- Perform warranty repairs as directed and provide timely feedback to lead person.
- Torque check and record axle U-bolts and wheel lug nuts; remove and replace axle and wheel seals as required.
- Check hydraulics for fluid levels and drive belt tensions.
- Verify condition of tire and wheels specification size and inflation. Air brake function and airline routing and inspection; correct leaks and possible rub points.
- Inspect battery and battery cable inspection; adjust and test lighting and electrical devices.
- Scope assigned job and order parts supplies and forms in advance of work.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- Commercial Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Beginning level to one year experience.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled