Product Line Manager
The Product Line Manager is responsible for the direction of purchasing programs with national suppliers.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Manage strategic direction and implementation of aftermarket parts programs for a product line segment, inclusive of inventory performance, revenue, and margin generation.
- Conduct periodic line reviews to evaluate vendor and brand performance related to quality, service level, fill rates and competitive position.
- Increase margin contribution to RUSH Enterprises through cost reduction, price recommendations, and market share gain.
- Expand product lines where appropriate to provide a full line of competitive products, inclusive of supplier identification and assessment.
- Expected to be the subject matter expert for the products and suppliers assigned, responsible for the supplier relationship, contract terms and conditions, rebate tracking, product expertise, training programs, store communication, sales support, etc.
- Support new model and OE program introductions where appropriate, collaborate with Service department to support the customer.
- Responsible for all promotional efforts, RTC flyers, PACCAR and Navistar flyers, coupons, and cataloging.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Eight years’ experience in negotiating with national suppliers related to providing products or truck parts associated with Rush Truck Centers.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled