Rush Enterprise Careers
The Production Coordinator ensures that customer satisfaction is being achieved by providing constant communication and visibility to Customers, the Sales Team and the Production Team.
Momentum Fuel Technologies is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Assist in managing part inventories.
- Communicate clearly and professionally any changes in requests that would affect cost and/or delivery expectations.
- Schedule and assign workload to each production department to ensure quality and timely delivery of work. .
- Check progress (W-I-P) of each production unit throughout the day.
- Communicate with 2nd shift supervisor (daily) of workload and time objectives to exceed customer expectations.
- Account for all documents; ensure that none are missing and all are processed correctly.
- Oversee Work-In-Process status and work with the Supervisor to maintain acceptable results as outlined by corporate office standards.
- Assist and coordinate with Plant Manager on manpower schedules and the activities of all department employees.
- Facilitate communication between Production, Materials, and Sales Teams.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma is a plus.
Experience in daily use of ERP systems preferred.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled